NO-BAKE Easy Easter Cake
Easter can be hectic with the kids at home this super easy No-Bake Easter cake is perfect for them to decorate!
If you are not much of a baker, or short on time, a store-bought cake will save you loads of time in the kitchen. You can skip the baking and go straight to decorating! All you need to assemble this Easy Easter No-Bake Cake is a few store bought ingredients:
3x Store-bought sponge cakes
500g butter, softened
3 cups icing sugar mixture
1 Tablespoon of milk
Pink gel paste to colour
Mini candy-coast easter eggs
1. Using an electric mixer, beat butter in a bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually add icing sugar mixture and milk, beating constantly until combined. Tint icing with a few drops of pink gel paste.
2. Place one of the cakes onto a cake stand, then ice the top of the cake, repeat with other cakes. Cover sides and top with remaining icing.
3. Cover the stems of your fresh flowers in cling wrap and push into the top of the cake. Fill the centre of the flowers with easter eggs.
Be sure to place some easter eggs and flowers around the bottom of the cake for a finished look.
- The recipe for the icing can be made ahead of time and stored in an air tight
container. You could also use store bought ready made icing.
- Freeze the cakes before icing, this will stop them crumbling when applying the
Recipe adapted from our friends at Illume Partyware